TWO (2) MONTHS FREE RENT PROMOTION
1. Applies only to Lease contracts, for new Tenants, at The Luxe, Apartments at Ridgedale (the “Project”) with a 14-month minimum Lease term, with occupancy commencing not later than February 1, 2021, and which are signed by not later than January 31, 2021.
2. The Free Rent shall only apply to Base Rent, otherwise payable for the first full two months of the Lease term only. It does not apply to other charges and fees as may be owing under the Lease contract.
• The promotion is provided to renter as an incentive and with the understanding that the renter will fulfill all of his/her obligations under the Lease contract through the
entire term of the Lease contract. If the renter’s Lease contract is terminated early due to renter’s default (for example, if renter fails to pay rent) or the renter is evicted, the promotion will be immediately terminated, and renter will be required to immediately pay to Management the amount of all free rent that was applied prior to the termination of the Lease contract or eviction.
• The specific terms of the promotion generally described above will appear in the Lease contract, which will govern in case of any inconsistencies with the above description.
• Management reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
MOVING ALLOWANCE PROMOTION
1. Applies only to lease contracts at The Luxe, Apartments at Ridgedale with 18-month lease term and which are signed by not later than January 31, 2021.
2. The moving allowance will be equal to $750 in case the renter’s apartment unit is a one bedroom unit and $1,125 in case the renter’s apartment unit is a two bedroom unit.
3. Important Note: The renter must contract with AAA Movers Inc. of Minneapolis for moving services into the subject unit. The promotion does not apply to any other moving company or service nor to “do it yourself” moves.
4. Within 15 days following the first day of the lease term, the renter must deliver to Management a receipt from AAA showing the renter paid AAA in full for all of its services and in amount at least equal to the allowance. Management reserves the right to cancel renter’s moving allowance if renter does not deliver such receipt within that 15-day period.
5. After Management receives that AAA receipt, Management will provide a credit in the amount of the allowance applicable to the subject unit ($750 for one bedroom and $1,125 for two bedrooms) against basic rent due for the next full calendar month of the lease term.
6. Renter will need to execute AAA’s standard moving standard contract for the Project; which contract is expected to include the following terms:
Option #1 — Full Service (pack, load and delivery)
Option #2 – Move Only (no packing)
Important Note: The moving allowance will be limited to $750 for one bedroom and $1,125 for two bedrooms in all cases, even if the renter elects Option #1 and/or incurs fees, costs or charges in excess of said $750 or $1,125, as applicable.
b. Each moving contract will also include a $99 travel charge.
c. AAA is to offer damage protection coverage in accordance with Attachment A (entitled AAA Cares Complete Coverage), which coverage, if selected by a renter, will be an additional cost to the renter under the contract; provided that any “packed by owner”/renter (“PBO”) boxes will be covered without extra charge at the standard valuation of $0.60 per pound per article. Items being covered on AAA Cares Coverage need to be inventoried which takes additional time. The renter will be responsible for paying AAA for that time at standard AAA rates.
d. With respect to Option #1, AAA is to include full professional packing (subject to the quantity limits in Subsection (h) below) prior to the move and with respect to both Option #1 and Option #2, white glove service, professional movers, VIP/guaranteed packing (as to Option #1 only)/pickup and delivery times and VIP crews to provide first-class service at all times.
e. The pricing in Subsection 6(a) above will apply only if the renter’s address from which the move will originate (the “origin address”) is within a 35-mile radius of the Project.
f. AAA is to provide all moving boxes, tape, and ordinary packing materials and equipment, free of charge and up to ten (10) wardrobe boxes provided on moving day for complimentary use.
g. The pricing in Subsection 6(a) above will not include any of the following services: unpacking boxes or other shipping containers, storage or moving specialty items such as pianos, pool tables, or gun safes.
h. The pricing in Subsection 6(a) above applies to packing, if applicable, and moving the following quantity of goods and only into the renter’s unit at the Project (i.e., not to other locations): the greater of one (1) 26-foot standard AAA moving truck or 8,000 pounds of household goods including furniture, etc.
• AAA will be contracting for its services directly with each renter and Management shall not be a party to any such contract or agreement and shall have no responsibility for the renter’s obligations to AAA, nor for AAA’s obligations to the renter. Accordingly, renter agrees that Management has no responsibility for any damage or loss to renter or renter’s property caused by AAA or otherwise nor for any other claim or complaint by the renter concerning AAA.
• To be eligible for the promotion, the renter must complete Management’s Rental Application and be approved by Management according to Management’s Rental Policy.
• The promotion is provided to a renter as an incentive and with the understanding that the renter will fulfill all of his/her obligations under the lease contract through the entire term of the lease contract. If the renter’s lease contract is terminated early due to renter’s default (for example, if renter fails to pay rent) or the renter is evicted, the promotion will be immediately terminated and renter will be required to immediately pay to Management the amount of the allowance that was credited against rent.
• The specific terms of the promotion generally described above will appear in the lease contract, which will govern in case of any inconsistencies with the above description.
• Management reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion.
AAA CARES COMPLETE COVERAGE
AAA Cares Complete provides the most comprehensive option to protect your household goods. If an article is lost, destroyed or damaged while in AAA’s custody, we will either: repair the item, replace it with a similar Item, or make a cash settlement for the cost of the repair or the current market replacement value.
How is coverage for AAA Cares Complete determined?
According to government regulations, coverage for intra-state and interstate moves is determined by weight and is set at a minimum of $.60 per pound. For local moves where AAA Movers is not weighing your possessions, we base the valuation on the policy value you select prior to your move commencing. At AAA Movers we have a minimum policy value on our AAA Cares Coverage Complete of $15,000. The chart below lists pricing for 4 levels of deductibles. Simply look at the policy amount in the left hand column and choose what deductible you would like. For instance, if you were interested in a higher deductible of $500, the cost of the $60,000 policy would be $300 00.
All items selected for AAA Cares Complete Coverage will need to be inventoried prior to being loaded at the origin location. Only the items contained on the inventory form will be covered under this policy.
Policy Value AAA Cares Coverage
|Policy Value||$0 Deductable||$100 Deductable||$250 Deductable||$500 Deductable|